Friday, September 9, 2011

[FREE] ADDICTION...


   I need help! Yes, is there a rehab center to cure my addiction to, no, NOT DRUGS but KOREAN DRAMAS??? I just can’t stop watching them, it’s just soo good...!!! During summer I watched bunch of them and I still can’t get enough of it. But I keep telling myself that I need to stop watching them. Those who are addicted to Korean dramas, hopefully you guys know how it feels to be addicted.

    I mostly watch romance/comedy/adventures dramas. And I gotta admit that the actresses and actors are so beautiful! When I watch dramas I just get into it and feel like I’m in the movie myself. That’s how concentrated I get when I watch them. Some of the best dramas I watched were: “ Boys Before Flowers” , “ You’re Beautiful”, “ Secret Garden”, “ City Hunter”, “ Personal Preferences”….. If I keep writing l’ll finish my 250 words just listing the names. Also not only Asian people like Korean dramas but also it’s popular around the Europe area.
 
  However, since school started I haven’t watched it at all. I’m kind of relieved that I’m  not going to watch it for a while but on the other hand I’m sad because I want to watch it, but too busy with school and other stuff. Soo yeaa this is basically it for my first post… I have two more to go and have only 42 minutes till Saturday. Why do I always do things in the last minut?! Why why why……?

No comments:

Post a Comment