Thursday, October 20, 2011

[RE] Time flies so fast like a wind....

We all know that one of the most valuable things that leads to success is TIME. There is a phrase about it "Time is Gold." Like Julie Le said :
      "To me, time goes by WAY too fast. No matter what's going on, time would just keep ticking and it won't stop for anything. That upsets me because each day I'm growing older and getting closer to graduating high school."
     I totally agree with this, it's just going so fast like a blink of an eye. It's kind of sad that days are flying by and I'm not really doing anything useful. 4 years of high school passes so fast that you'll be like "im going to college already?" I feel like 24 hours is not enough for me to finish things, i wish there was at least 30 hours a day. I believe that time controls everything, without time things won't make sense. As time passes, we will grow old and get mature and will have bigger problems than just doing our homeworks.
   Before, I wanted time to go by fast, but now I want the time to slow down, so I can enjoy these high school years before everything gets more complicated. I don't want these years to be boring all about studying,  I want to have fun while I still got little time.Because we're going to study and learn for our whole lives until we die, so I wanna cherish these easy simple few years like a teenager cuz after few years we're going to be ADULTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment