Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[FREE] Deffered dream...

    Many people put their dreams aside for some kind of reason. When we have a dream that is deffered,  we either keep it, wait for it or just forget it. If we want to keep that dream we need to try hard and do anything to get that dream back. But sometimes we just need to wait for the right time to accomplish that dream. If we realize that the deferred dream is impossible to accomplish or just changed our thoughts, we can just forget about that dream and move on. It really just depends on the person who has that dream, the person will choose what to do with it.
  
    If I had a deferred dream, first I would try to reach it and see if it's possible for me. But if I can't accomplish it then i would wait for the right opportunity and prepare myself to reach it. But even if i tried hard and waited long enough and still it's impossible to accomplish, then i would put that dream in the way back of my brain and forget about it. And hopefully i will find a new dream and can make that dream come true.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment